The aim of the Sales: Cold Call, telesales training is for the participants to acquire communication tools that will make their sales more effective. In the training, they master the most effective telephone sales tools and their negotiation strategy becomes more conscious and advanced.
Do you make a lot of calls, but the results are few? Are the calls taking too long?
Are the right people being called? Do they get through the gatekeepers?
The theme of Sales: Cold Call, telesales training
- The cold calling’s role in sales
- Cold call and product / service
- The ideal time and timing for a cold call
- Length of cold calls
- The role of the sketch
- Winning the gatekeepers
- The opening sentence of a cold call
- Arousing interest
- The most common starting errors
- Indispensable content elements of the opening sentence
- Introduction, positioning
- The purpose of a cold call
- Selling a product / service
- Managing conversations
- The most common mistakes
- Golden Rules
- Objection Handling
- How long is it worth dealing with the same customer
- Methods and tools that complement cold calling
To whom do we recommend the Sales: cold call, telesales training?
Our training is for you if:
- you want to identify which are the problem areas in telemarketing and their development opportunities
- you want to understand the specifics of different types of calls
After the training, the participants
- will not passively wait for incoming calls and customer applications;
- they get motivation, strength to try out their new knowledge and experience, find new customers;
- they are motivated and empowered to try out their new knowledge and experience, to find new customers;
- they pass through the gatekeepers with much greater efficiency and proportion;
- measurably more meeting dates will be agreed / product will be sold during calls;
- they will be able to grab and maintain the attention of potential buyers during calls.
- Situational Exercises
- Dictaphone exercises
- Short, interactive coach presentation
- Continuous feedback, defimition of individual development suggestions
If you have any questions or requests for quotations related to communication training, please feel free to contact our colleagues!