The title of the training: Change management training
The trainer: Győrfi Péter
Location of the training: Soter Tréningakadémia, 1073 Budapest, Erzsébet krt. 7.
The aim of the training is for the Participants to learn the methods by which a given change can be managed smoothly and confidently, and to acquire tools with which they can manage the resistance!
Change management training dates and prices
9:00 - 17:00
70.000 Ft +VAT
Change management training | Soter Tréningakadémia | Soter Tréningakadémia, 1073 Budapest, Erzsébet krt. 7.
The minimum number of participants is 6 members, maximum is 10.
The participation fee includes the price of the cake, mineral water and coffee that can be consumed during the coffe breaks.
The theme of the training
- The psychology of change
- The impact of change on organizational culture
- Success factors for change
- Managing change
- Preparation (force field analysis, stakeholder management)
- Implementation, reconciling the interests of the participants, motivating the participants
- Checking the changing process, correction
- Follow - up and maintenance
- Effective leadership styles to drive change
- Dunphy and Stace model
- Zaltman-Duncan model
To whom is the training for?
- For senior executives, middle managers and HR professionals whose organization is facing major changes
- For team leaders who want to make a difference by motivating people and developing appropriate institutional communication
What is the purpose of Change Management training
- At the skill level, participants should acquire the tools needed to manage organizational change effectively and efficiently,
- Understand the nature and impact of change and its emotional side,
- They can communicate effectively with colleagues involved in change and motivate them in the process
- Participants understand and manage conflicts that arise during change
- They acquire a practical toolkit that facilitates the process of organizational change and allows them to consciously deal with problems that arise.
- They gain knowledge and experience in different change management methods
- They recognize when the source of the problem is colleagues’ fear of change and can handle it
- Case study analysis, situational exercises
- Continuous trainer feedback, determination of development points
- Interactive trainer presentation - max. 25%
If you have any questions or requests for quotations related to communication training, please feel free to contact our colleagues!