The title of the training: Conflict handling training
The trainer: Bató Éva
Location of the training: 1073 Budapest, Erzsébet krt. 7.
The aim of the conflict handling training is for the participants to acquire the tools needed for effective and efficient conflict management at a skill level. To this end, the main emphasis is on the participants' thorough knowledge, understanding and practice of each method, so that they can immediately return to the workplace to apply what they have heard and practiced. Specific, relevant case studies are developed and resolved, and personalized action plans are developed to translate what has been learned.
Conflict handling training dates and prices
09:00 - 17:00
75.000 Ft +VAT
Conflict handling training | Soter Tréningakadémia | 1073 Budapest, Erzsébet krt. 7.
The minimum number of participants is 6 members, maximum is 10.
The participation fee includes the price of the cake, mineral water and coffee that can be consumed during the coffe breaks.
Basics of conflict management
- What is conflict?
- Opening conversation, case sharing - the way I handle my conflicts now.
- Thomas Kilmann test - what is my conflict management style?
Conflicts in practice
- Why is conflict good for us?
- Understanding the sources of conflict
- Methods of resolving / resolving conflicts
- The process of escalation of conflicts and the possibilities of "intervention"
Conflict management communication tools
- Communication and conflicts
- Non-violent communication
- look for
- Communication barriers
- ”I” message and characteristic errors
By giving confrontational self-messages, it is also possible to process internal tensions and, through this, build teams. in order to create and maintain boundaries, we develop the ability to say NO, which is a weak skill in the training experience at both organizational and individual levels.
Who is Conflict Management training for?
We recommend the program to individuals who have repeatedly observed that they have protracted, unresolved conflicts; unable to assert their interests in their conflicts; and they constantly feel lost in a conflict situation.
Expected results after the training:
- it will more easily recognize and raise awareness of the mechanisms of conflict
- will be able to find an appropriate way to resolve the conflict as soon as possible
- you will be more confident in dominating conflict situations and in your own behavior
- you will be able to learn from your conflicts so that you do not make the same mistake / problem more than once
- you will be able to use conflicts constructively
- will be able to anticipate certain conflicts
Methods used in conflict management training
- Individual processing
- Structured exercises
- Situational exercises
- Small and large group processing
- Interactive trainer presentation - max. 25-30%
If you have any questions or requests for quotations related to communication training, please feel free to contact our colleagues!