The title of the training: Delegation training – Leadership training
The trainer: Horváth Márta
Location of the training: Soter Tréningakadémia, 1073 Budapest, Erzsébet krt. 7.
The purpose of delegation training is to give participants an understanding of the benefits of delegation and typical mistakes, and to be able to assign tasks, hold them accountable, and provide feedback.
Delegation training – Leadership training dates and prices
9:00 - 17:00
60.000 Ft +VAT
Delegation training – Leadership training | Soter Tréningakadémia | Soter Tréningakadémia, 1073 Budapest, Erzsébet krt. 7.
The minimum number of participants is 6 members, maximum is 10.
The participation fee includes the price of the cake, mineral water and coffee that can be consumed during the coffe breaks.
The topic of delegation leadership training
- The role of delegation in managerial work
- Issues of delegation and power
- The impact of organizational culture on the effective feasibility of delegation
- The "golden rule" of delegation
- Steps for effective delegation
- Delegation - To whom? What? How?
- General levels of delegation
- The delegation model
- Typical errors in the delegation process and their avoidance
- Case study analysis, situational exercises
- Structure and application of the toolkit of conscious leadership delegation
- Delegation culture, planning and conducting task allocation discussions
To whom do we recommend our Delegation training?
- for persons in a leading position
- primarily to middle management level
- experienced managers
- talent program participants
What is the purpose of delegation leadership training?
- in order the managers understand their own benefits and their subordinates’ of being able to delegate and control certain tasks acquire tools to facilitate the delegation process
- recognize participants' problems with poor delegation, misallocation of tasks or not to the right person
- understand their own benefits and their subordinates’ ones, they are able to delegate and control certain tasks
- acquire tools that facilitate the delegation process
- gain knowledge and experience in different delegation methods
- they recognize if the source of the problem is that they cannot let go of the task
- they will be able to hand over tasks - they will have the technique to do so
Methods used in delegation training
- individual exercises
- continuous coach feedback, determination of development points
- situational and situational exercises
- interactive trainer presentation - max. 25%
If you have any questions or requests for quotations related to communication training, please feel free to contact our colleagues!