The title of the training: Negotiation technique training
The trainer: Véber Zoltán
Location of the training: 1073 Budapest, Erzsébet krt. 7.
The topic of the negotiation technique training: Managing negotiations, enforcing interests, creating win-win situations. The purpose of the Negotiation Techniques training is to educate the participants with the latest negotiation techniques and methods to be able to communicate effectively.
Negotiation technique training dates and prices
9:00 - 17:00
85.000 Ft +VAT
Negotiation technique training | Soter Tréningakadémia | 1073 Budapest, Erzsébet krt. 7.
The minimum number of participants is 6 members, maximum is 10.
The participation fee includes the price of the cake, mineral water and coffee that can be consumed during the coffe breaks.
The topic of the Negotiation Technique training
Basic issues of the negotiation
- the purpose of the trial is what we want to achieve
- the conscious construction of the first impression
- verbal and non-verbal means of communication - how do I know „I have got” the negotiator
The structure and planning of the negotiation
- the start of the negotiation
- the ideal order, structure
- negotiation styles
- a toolbox of persuasive reasoning
- exchange of discounts
- correct handling of customer concerns
- methods of concluding negotiations
Negotiation tactics, protocol
- questioning technique, exploring the needs of the other party
- strategies used during the trial (problem - solving, conflict - creating, priority - giving, inaction, instinct, rigid - flexible, etc.)
- recognition and management of combat tactics
- creating and exploiting a win-win situation
- AIDA (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action)
To whom do we recommend the Negotiation Technique training?
- for those who want to learn how to make a deep positive impression on the negotiator
- who want to recognize why they have not been effective in the trial so far
- who want to make a step in order to leave a trial with success
- who want to apply new strategies and techniques in their negotiations
- who want to argue convincingly
Expected results of the negotiation technique training
- participants will be able to prepare for negotiations and conduct them effectively and confidently
- they will be able to manage negotiations according to their own goals
- they will be able to effectively represent their interests during the trial
- they become able to get to know the other party’s opinion and position as deeply as possible
- the general communication skills of the participants develop
Methods used in the negotiation course
- pair and small group exercises
- self-knowledge block
- situational exercises
- feedback from a coach/developer
- interactive trainer presentation - max. 20%
If you have any questions or requests for quotations related to communication training, please feel free to contact our colleagues!