The title of the training: Time management training
The trainer: Limpár Imre
Location of the training: 1073 Budapest, Erzsébet krt. 7.
„Time is money.” Never waste time or money, make better use of both!
The goal of time management training is for participants to master conscious time management methods, be able to properly prioritize their tasks, and meet deadlines to increase their personal effectiveness.
Time management training dates and prices
9:00 - 17:00
75.000 Ft +VAT
Time management training | Soter Tréningakadémia | 1073 Budapest, Erzsébet krt. 7.
The minimum number of participants is 6 members, maximum is 10.
The participation fee includes the price of the cake, mineral water and coffee that can be consumed during the coffe breaks.
The theme of time management training
- Presentation of quantitative and qualitative aspects of time management
- Problem Definition / Diagnosis
- Defining a base time unit
- Differentiation of living areas in terms of time loss
- The role of goals in effective time management
- Detailed discussion of time robbers and finding possible antidotes
- Methodological innovations: targeted presentation and summary of time management principles, laws, techniques, systems
- Procrastination typologies and their possible antidotes
- Creating an individual action plan
- Possibilities of developing time attitudes, presentation of 6 time attitudes
To whom time management training is recommended for?
According to our trainer, we all have 15-20 hours a week, but in some cases even 30 hours, which we can get ourselves with a new type of time management concept.
A zen monk was once asked: what is happiness? All he said was happiness when you have time and humor. Our training deals with the first component, but it does so exhaustively.
If anyone feels like he or she is a person who wants to exercise more control over their own life and finally put an end to the everyday whirlpool of the squirrel wheel, they will get clearly tangible answers during the training.
At the end of the training, a device price will be placed in the hands of each participant– which, even if it begins to be used, will be the master of its own destiny and time: its life will not turn out, but will shape who has its own time and, ultimately, its whole rhythm of life.
Methods used in time management training
- interactive presentation - max. 30-35%
- time management test, insights, self-awareness
- time management practices
- group task resolution
- structured experience sharing
If you have any questions or requests for quotations related to communication training, please feel free to contact our colleagues!